-
September 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
In typical fashion, a short cheer for the event (and over-reaction of sorts) that lead to the deaths of 100s of 1000s of innocent people. May Terrorists and Islamic fundmentalists have their backs broken so they can kiss their arse goodbye.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:18 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
September 11th, 2004, 10:53 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Curse them! [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:01 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Guillotine! Who needs that gay electric chair when we have something as classy and stilish as a guilliotine. I say we should help muslims go allah's heaven with it.
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:09 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Then they can have their 70 raisins.
This ain't a joke. In the Koran, it says they get 70 virgins in heaven. But in a recent story, it said there could be a mis-translation, and it really meant raisins.
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:11 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Just wipe them out, by releasing bullets in their damn buddy... I'd enjoy it... well, they mostly payed back, Baghdad is destroyed (yay) just as WTC... but teh ppl's life is unforgetable.
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:55 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I like Maddox's idea. Drop pennies on their heads. Then we don't have to pay for em.
-
September 11th, 2004, 12:41 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I concur, Xel.
Except the pennies should have changed quotes in Arabic that says "Islam will be destroyed" and such. They could be like collectors cards. Gotta catch 'em all.
-
September 11th, 2004, 12:58 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
POK?MON!! ^^ BTW, I got all pok?mon cards... I was a fan back then... all 150...
-
September 12th, 2004, 04:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Yep. Though it's a good thing we caught the person responsible for the death of all those people.
Oh wait, no we didn't! *Sorry, sarcastic moment there o_o*
Terrorist pokemon cards? Osama Bin Laden, go!
-
September 12th, 2004, 04:41 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, he's the ultimate gold card... wait, be it rusty...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks